Ezzi TV app is the most convenient non-infrared universal remote for your smart home theater devices.
It’s time to say WOW! As it will completely boost your TV watching and entertainment experience. Seriously
Why it is better than other remote apps in Google Play?
Ezzi TV is the only simple-to-use app that works via Wi-Fi and doesn't require any additional software or hardware. All your devices just need to be connected to one local Wi Fi network with your Android phone or tablet running OS 4.0.3 and above. Ezzi TV remote controller supports many popular IP-enabled/ DLNA compatible devices, for example: Sony Bravia and LG TVs running WebOS, Samsung Smart TVs (made BEFORE 2014), Apple TV (2nd, 3rd and latest 4th generations), DVR, media players and HD receivers (TiVo, Dune) and others. You can control them one-by-one or together in “Actions” (see more details below).
What it lets me to do?
Watch movies, enjoy TV shows, series and listings, navigate menus, control volume, switch channels and all that kind of stuff any other simple smart remote app promises you to do. But with Ezzi TV you can do more!
Universal remote. Personalized as you want
• Control your home theater devices one-by-one from a pretty designed screen or set them to work together in an "Action";
• Set up watching parameters and save them as "Action";
• Play scenarios with any combination of supported devices with just a tap; peel-in to your favorites;
• Set TV channel you want on;
• Control your Samsung / Sony / LG WebOS or NetCast TV volume remotely;
• Set up the output volume device;
• Setup input (HDMI connection port) for your device (the option is especially suitable if your TV is connected to many source devices (STBs) simultaneously: Xbox game console, media player, sound system, set top box, DIRECTV standard digital receiver and others. So you can select what port (connected device) Ezzi TV should choose while playing the Action)
• Enable subtitles on Apple TV 3G (not for ATV 2G or 4G).
Ezzi TV app is the only REALLY SMART remote app letting you to control devices remotely one-by-one or even simultaneously and - what is more - save favorite watching settings as Actions.
What are the Actions?
Tim asked Sundar: "Have you tried actions?"
"No. What do they do?" - Sundar replied.
"Well, just imagine: with just one tap your TV will turn ON, set its volume to your preferred level and launch Apple TV on its HDMI input" - Tim explained.
In terms of Ezzi TV “Action” is a custom preset for one or more your home cinema devices. For example, you can set up an action with the following parameters "Turn on Living room Sony TV on 3 rd channel and apply its volume level at 4". Or "Turn on my Bravia and switch to the linked Apple TV input with volume at 6". And run the saved action with just one tap.Scheduling options are coming in nearest releases.
Easy to Start. Pleasant to use
To enjoy new home theater watching experience with Ezzi TV, just:
- Get the app;
- Turn on your Smart TVs, HD receivers or Apple TV and connect it to same WiFi;
- Pair them with Ezzi TV following simple on-screen manual;
- Create actions with your devices and adjust the settings you want to act together (for example connect your Sony TV and Apple TV, turn them on at once and Sony volume at 8);
- Play the settings combination with one tap by running the corresponding action.
Sometimes it may happen your TV won’t connect to your mobile device with EzziTV app installed, although it is among supported ones. If it happens, please
1) Go to Settings-> Home Network Setup->Remote Device/Renderer->Renderer Access Control
2) Check if your phone has the rights to control the volume
3) Make sure that Renderer is ON
If you have any questions about Ezzi TV - you can always reach us via online support chat inside the app or drop a letter at [email protected] with the app name in the subject.